- Sportier, more dramatic exterior style aided by new lower, wider proportions
- New refined, luxurious interior styling with extra attention paid to quality
- Standard Nissan Safety Shield® 360 and available driver assist technologies
- Comprehensive suite of intelligent connectivity technologies, including NissanConnect® featuring Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- New, more powerful 149-horsepower, 4-cylinder engine with improved fuel economy
- Enhanced driving dynamics with new independent rear suspension and dual pinion electric steering
NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Nissan announced U.S. pricing starting at $19,090 for the all-new 2020 Sentra, which goes on sale January 28, 2020 at Nissan dealers nationwide.
The all-new 2020 Sentra represents a breakthrough for Nissan’s popular compact sedan – with eye-catching new styling, a comprehensive suite of intelligent driving technologies including standard Nissan Safety Shield 360, advanced connectivity functions and confident performance provided by a new platform and engine. The 2020 Sentra is available in three well-equipped grade levels, S, SV and SR.
Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for the 2020 Nissan Sentra:
Destination and Handling $925.
About the 2020 Nissan Sentra
Now in its eighth generation, the 2020 Sentra has a powerful new design that shares muscular, sporty elements from models like Maxima and Altima. It also features a refined, premium interior, setting new standards for quality and comfort.
Nissan has also made extensive upgrades to Sentra’s driving experience. A new, fuel-efficient 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine delivers 149 horsepower and 146 ft-lb of torque – increases of 20 percent and 17 percent respectively over the previous model. Sentra’s top-level driving dynamics are provided by a new independent rear suspension matched to a McPherson strut front suspension with twin-tube shock absorbers. Also new are a responsive dual-pinion rack electric power steering system and Nissan Intelligent Trace Control technology, both standard.
Nissan Safety Shield 360, a suite of six advanced driver-assist systems, is standard on all 2020 Sentra grade levels. Nissan Safety Shield 360 includes Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Departure Warning, High Beam Assist and Rear Automatic Braking. Sentra also features standard Rear Door Alert, 10 supplemental air bags and Intelligent Driver Alertness.
For more information on the 2020 Sentra, along with the complete lineup of Nissan vehicles, please visit NissanNews.com.
Original post appears here.